Sunday, September 11, 2011

Gan Wei Qin (4) - S1 Viva Voce

video
PART B
Reflection of Learning Points and Challenges:

I think this activity is very interesting as i have not done something like this in primary school before. It made me understand that although you think questions are easy to solve by just writing equations and statements down on paper, explaining it verbally using words is not as easy as you think. It was very hard to figure out how to phrase formulas, methods and the question in a way that listeners or viewers would understand without getting confused.

Also, this gives me the chance to think back to what I learnt in primary school. Some things I learnt in primary school that I put to use are formulas for calculating the area of a parallelogram and triangle. The skill of solving algebraic equations was also put to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment