Friday, March 25, 2011

eLearning Challenge - Data Consolidation by Carissa Liew



The bus stop:



Neighbourhood: Yio Chu Kang

Name of Road: Yio Chu Kang Road

Bus Stop Number: 55089

Bus Stop Name: Aft Sunrise Gdn

Time Started: 11.20am

Time Ended: 12.30pm



The data collected:


  • Based on your observation, what is the profile of the commuters during on a typical Friday, between 11.00 am to 12.30 pm.
  • What are the challenges you faced during the data collection period.
  • If you were given a 2nd chance to capture data again, suggest at least ONE way to improve the process.
1.The profile of the commuters are elderly people, working adults and young adults.
2. Sometimes the bus would not stop at the bus stop so I had a hard time trying to figure out who are the commuters. Some people would also look at me weirdly and I had to bare with the stares.
3. I will organise everything on my paper better so it won't confuse me

Mr Johari,
As I did the challenge with Valery, Sheares and Darshan, we all had the same images and data. (We went to Valery's house in the morning to do our science project.)

No comments:

Post a Comment