Friday, March 25, 2011

eLearning Challenge - Data Consolidation by Praveen (8)

The Bus Stop Information


The Bus Stop I was at.


Data Collected:

The bus stop I went to had the bus service 335 only.


Traffic was smooth most of the time






Challenges I faced during the data collection :
The weather was very hot outside
The area was near a construction site so there were many insects

If I was given a second chance to do this,I will prepare the template beforehand and go there as it is very troublesome to do it at the bus stop itself

Based on my observation,the commuters are mostly adults till a certain period of time (abt 12.20) then you can see primary school children.
I saw many secondary school students and i think that they have a early dismissal or e-learning day

~~Praveen~~

No comments:

Post a Comment